Make no mistake, Subaru “Love” is a very genuine thing. Even hardened skeptics like TorqueNews have come to acknowledge that Subies have a particular love for their cars that transcends the normal relationship between driver and vehicle.
The exact defining element is often elusive, but Subies agree that it’s there-- but cannot agree on that defining element. We’ve isolated five of the most significant factors:
- Zip. Subaru cars are known to be sporty and cool, and that goes a long way with people and the cars they love.
- Resale. Subarus tend to hold their value pretty well, and that’s no small thing considering the abuse they take.
- Reliable. They’re known for being fairly reliable as a brand.
- Versatility. You can upgrade them and use them in wonderful ways.
- Friends. The peer support for Subies is unlike any other brand. The Jets and the Sharks never had it so good.
What is it that you love most about your Subaru? What is the one defining element that you believe may explain the intense love Subies have for their cars! We hope you will continue to rely upon Suburb Service for independent Subaru repair for generations to come. If you’re in need of repairs of scheduled maintenance, please schedule your appointment and let us ease your mind and ours. We’re located at 15017 Bothell Way NE, Lake Forest Park, WA 98155. We’re open Monday to Friday, 7 AM to 4 PM. All We Do Is Subaru!